Pre Appointment Preparation
Before 123CovidClean's disinfecting process can begin, there are a few things we need from you before we arrive.
We have a few preparation guidelines that will help us efficiently disinfect your business or facility and also to help make sure nothing gets damaged in the process.
- Remove valuables and objects that could be damaged by moister
- Cover all electrical equipment such as computers, keyboards, and telephones in plastic. We will manually disinfect these items by hand
- Food and food containers should be stored away before we visit
- All pets and animals should be removed from the vicinity
- Remove all obstacles that might prevent the continuity of our services
123CovidClean's disinfection process uses electrostatic misting to dispense extremely fine micron particles that clings to all sides of a surface. This EPA registered formula must be left to dry for a period of 30 minutes before anyone can reenter the facility.